or was it dotfiles...?
Personal dotfiles set, based on suckless dwm, released under the MIT license.
The chosen distribution is Artix Linux with runit init system. All files are set for personal rather than general use. Some of the main features are:
- large program menu on the side of the screen (with icons, search and automatic sorting)
- GTK-based graphical settings, pcmanfm file manager, auth-agents etc. etc.
- 🤡 comfy 🤡 scripts for easier and faster use
- automation scripts (like suspend function and similar) ⚠️ (some are still being developed!) ⚠️
- ranger configuration contains preview files (scripts, programs, PDF, etc.); view pictures with ueberzug; icon and emoji support with ranger_devicons
- copy .bashrc i .bash_profile to ~/:
cp .bashrc .bash_profile ~/
- dmenu, dwm and st are installed by executing:
sudo make clean install inside each of these directories
- .config and .local folders contain configuration files, scripts and other similar things related to programs from this dotfiles set, so they need to be copied to the appropriate directories:
cp -r .config/* ~/.config && cp -r .local/* ~/.local
⚠️ The programs I chose to use, like all others from the system, are listed in the
installed_pkgs.txt file. This may vary from system to system. ⚠️